The technology is too advanced and it is still improving. Since this is not a very good thing and I think that we should stop that, but how? I think that people should stop relying that much on handphones and emails so that we would be more resilent and independent. Now, people look down on the africans as they are not that high-tech. However if a man from the city and an african were to go out in the wild and survive, the african would certainly live and the city man would pass away. Now people does not even know how to take care if themselves and rely too much on human technology!
I think that people are relying too much on electronic devices. Wherever we go, we would see people using sms-ing, calling, so on and so forth... I think that if people do not have handphones or taken away from the internet they would not be able to live as all the meetings or events are being discussed on the internet or handphone. If one were to be late, he or she would just use the handphone to postpone the meeting or have a reminder to remind themselves. If it goes on like this, then people would turn lazy as they think that whatever events would be able to remind themselves through the high-tech devices. People think that they can communicate better on internet as it is more accessible and can make friends there but actually it does not really help. I suggest if people really want to make friends, it would be more effective going out there and talk to the friends.
I think that we people must use less on internet and handphones but it seem impossible now as almost the whole world is using handphones and even the school is using internet to teach students to do work.
No comments:
Post a Comment