Today I had my first lesson with Mr. Kent Cheong. Though I there are only five minutes of lesson today due to the competition of water-polo finals and we are supposed to go there to support our seniors, I still learnt quite a few things on online and internet on the blog post he posted on http://is-wnm.ning.com/.
I have learnt that the world of internet is actually very big. Only now that I have known that anybody can go on the internet and anybody can see what you have posted on internet. Therefore, I think that whenever we post something on the internet, we ought to be careful of what we write on the internet so as to not embarrass or defame anyone as that could get you into big trouble like to go to the court.
Never have I thought that the three letters that are most often found on internet "www" actually stands for World Wide Web!
Previously, I only know how to send e-mails and how to chat online but I have never thought or wanted or knew how all these work! Now I have known how all this works. Neither did I know the history of internet. Technology are really very advanced now. These are the main thoughts that I have learnt from the meaningful 57 slides that contained a lot of interesting facts. Now that I know that internet is actually very interesting, I would certainly find out more on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment